ಲ - I prefer Earbuds for comfort but headphones just look so cool. They’re like a statement.
♞ - Showers are much better in my opinion. Baths just seem a bit dirty really.
✗ - In a forest, its a lot calmer and I like the cool.
⊙﹏⊙ - I generally try to avoid horror movies, so all of them I guess :S
22. Are you old fashioned? Not really, I don’t think so at least. I’m quite into the whole ‘chivalry’ idea though; that can be a bit controversial at times can’t it?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or why not? I’d like to think that I would, if I knew how to properly go about administering CPR. I’d give it a go. There really isn’t any reason not to, apart from unwanted attention.
11. Does love = sex? No? So far as I know they aren’t equatable. May change my answer if and when I get more information on the matter though.
9. Think of the last person you know who died. You have the chance to give them one hour of life back, but you have to give back on year of yours. Do you do it? Why or why not? There was a boy in my school called Jack Boericke who had died of an aneurysm in his brain. I don’t think that he had a chance to see any of his realtives so I’d give him the hour. I don’t really need another year anyway, who wants to live to 90?
7.Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or by the one you love the most? That’s…pretty difficult. I’d consider both to be incredible betrayals by people who you’d expect to care about you. Can I cop out and say that both would shake me to my core.
2.Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. Why were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? It has been a long time since I’ve been really angry. I can’t even remember. Sorry bbz :P
: 6, 10, 11, 13, 21, 26, 53, 62, 70. Lot's of questions for you! :D Also I have a good surprise for you, ask me about it on Wednesday. :D :D
6: Already Done
10: Honeycomb - Animal Collective
11: Lemonade. Sweet, sour, refreshing, good chilled or warm, what is there to dislike?
13: Between 1 and 2 am usually
21: GRAEME my brother, a.k.a. raad-rabanna
26: Blue and white stripes
53: A packet of Frazzles, they are so unhealthy but I sort of like the taste. ITS BACON OKAY.
62: Natasha x
70: This gets harder as you get older. I’d probably say it’s somewhere around teal at the moment.
slothywothy replied to your photo: Tumblr Crushes: slothywothy purpl3hazedeyes…
How do you feel being being my top crush then? :P
That was the best one…I think it looks great!
Anonymous: 1, 5, 9, 16, 20, 26.
1. I love this person, because she is so kind and cute and to be honest actually a very decent person compared to the majority of people that I’ve met. I just find myself attracted to her. She’s intelligent, has lovely hair and a gorgeous smile. What’s there not to like? Oh and she is totes a nerd guise.
5. Waltz instead of walk to get around, draw triangles in my notebook, eat dog treats. Not that bad.
9. The world
16. Drunk texting a friend about goings on in his personal life. It was a bad move duuuude.
26. Saying goodbye, fairly awkward, I asked, she nodded (>w<), it was 5 in a row.
Duuudes its tuesday I can’t lie xD Not feeling very poetic though so no essays unless elaboration is requested.
Thanks for the ask!
Reblog if you’re willing to answer publicly anything that comes to your ask box right now.
Anonymous: Would you rather be happy or intelligent?
Okay so first off that graph is fairly incorrect in my opinion. A certain amount of intelligence is required to be able to seek out and attain happiness at certain points in one’s life. I’d say that I’m happier most of the time because of my intelligence. That said, I would much rather be happy doing something that makes me happy. If that means I need to be intelligent to do it, then that’s even better.
I know its a bit cliche but the simplest things in life can make you so, so happy; sometimes being ‘intelligent’ can make you take those things for granted. Which in itself isn’t very intelligent at all. I don’t think the question is ‘happy or intelligent’ rather, ’ happy or academic’. I think someone who is truly intelligent is much more likely to actively seek happiness (or at least fulfilment, which lets be honest, is just long term happiness)
and so this was a poor question that stemmed from a cartoonist’s joke…
Academia and knowledge are great and lovely and allow you to understand the world in a way that allows you to enjoy it to its fullest. If you cannot see that it affords this to you then you are just un-intelligent and aren’t looking for happiness. I would much rather be happy than blind like that.
Thank you for the opportunity to write. I needed something productive to do today…
Anonymous: if you could kiss anyone in the world right now who would it be?
It would be Miss. Natasha Buckham :)
Anonymous: Why so reticent?
I said that I wouldn’t be sharing anything like this by digital means. So please leave me alone and ask me tomorrow if you want. I’m probably not going to tell you now anyway after this.
Anonymous: A clue for as many interesting questions as you want?
Anonymous: I'm not, who's the girl?
Anonymous: Bro nobody needs to overhear anything, it's super obvious.
WHO ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR WRITING STYLES
Put your mouse at the top of the page
Anonymous: You like a giiiirrrlll
You are another girl…unless you are Awjj…and heard something from another girl that you happened to be sitting next to.
Rhubarbdedicat3d, tuxedo, placatory and purple would never have sent me this.